background

Ryan William Lightcap

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3/31/12

Monkeying Around in Baby Lightcap's Room

Chris and I decided to release the name and so now you get to check out his room. Can you find the name? Well, I guess it's not that hard to see amongst the monkeys :) So, a while back Chris and I did a march madness bracket where we chose 16 names and then both completed our brackets with those names. We both came to the same final name winner and we love it, a classic name and it's Irish. The middle name will stay secret. 6 more weeks!



2 comments:

  1. The room is so adorable...I want to move in :) Love the name as well. Wishing the Lightcap clan the best!! Hope to see ya all soon. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the room and his name!! :) Lookin' good mama! :D

    ReplyDelete