This past weekend Chris and I went up to Tampa Hard Rock. Saturday we spent relaxing on St. Pete beach. We ordered room service breakfast and enjoyed every minute as this was our last weekend getaway before baby arrives.
Baby Lightcap is doing well, we are now on the appointment every 2 weeks schedule, getting soo close! Only 10 more weeks. He is about the size of a cabbage, about 3 lbs and 16in long. We start our baby classes next week. I am back to having more trouble eating dinner and got sick a couple times last week, but as long as he is healthy I am happy. I am still waiting for the giant decal I ordered for his bedroom to arrive, but once I have that up I will post some more pics of the nursery.
Hanging out at St. Pete Beach
Chris and I putting together the My Little Snugabunny Cradle and Swing - Thanks Cecere Clan :)
Baby Boy gets some fresh air and getting caught up on my baby books, 10 more weeks, yikes!


No comments:
Post a Comment