background

Ryan William Lightcap

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3/18/12

Week 31 - Our Little Irish Lightcap

Happy St. Patrick's day everybody! Chris and I went to a local Irish pub and enjoyed some shepards pie and some irish dancing. We then met up with some friends for a fun night out on the town. Baby Lightcap was having fun in the womb, moving around a lot to the music. He is gaining about 1/2 a lb a week and he is now about 3.3 lbs and 16.7 in. Chris and I went to a Prepared Childbirth Marathon today and learned a lot about relaxation techniques and about the labor process. It is a bit scary that it is getting so close, but the class was comforting because we feel more knowledgeable about whats going to happen on the big day.
Now, its time to go watch Lehigh vs. Xavier. Lehigh won their first NCAA tournament game in history 2 nights ago. I hope they can beat Xavier and go on to be the first ever 15th seed to be in the sweet sixteen. Go Mountain Hawks!



No comments:

Post a Comment