background

Ryan William Lightcap

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4/4/12

Week 34 - Mr. Cantaloupe

Baby Lightcap is the weight of an average cantaloupe, approx 4 3/4 lbs. I think he might be trending bigger than normal though. I havent gained too much weight in comparison to the norm, but my doc said I shouldn't eat too many carbs because that will make him bigger (right after she took my belly measurement) so I take that to mean that he might be a bit bigger than norm. Our little chunky monkey :) The doc did an exam and said that he was already in position and she could feel his head! crazy! Which made me think how much stuff I still have to do to get ready for him. This weekend I am going to get the hospital bags all packed and ready.
My friend Marlaina came over this past weekend and took some pics of Chris and I, check em out below...



No comments:

Post a Comment