Ryan is two months old today!
We went to the doc on Wednesday and Ryan is 12 lbs and 23 inches, which is about 60th percentile for both. Ryan had to get a bunch of vaccine shots :( which has made him more fussy the past couple days. I hope he feels better soon. Doctor commented on his bright blue eyes and how strong he was. He said Ryan will probably crawl and roll over early. The very next day, I had him on his tummy and he actually rolled over to his back, twice! Thats something that doesnt normally happen till 4 months, i'm so proud of my little man. But, I havent seen him do it again, maybe it was just a one time thing for now. Also, he holds his head up pretty good and enjoys the bumbo seat.
I went to lunch with a friend yesterday and she commented how alert he was for a 2 month old. That's my boy...the boy who never sleeps during the day! I was thinking.. maybe the fact he never sleeping during the day has something to do with his fast physical development, he is just soaking up all of his surroundings like a big sponge.
 |
Bath Time
 |
| Taking a stroll to the pool |
 |
| Frowny face :( |
 |
| At 2 month check up |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment