Chris and I had a blast last night at the Monday night Patriots Dolphins game, but unfortunately that comes with going to bed late and then waking up early for work. So, maybe the not getting much sleep last night didnt help me. Focusing on not throwing up in my car this morning was quite a task. I knew I wasn't going to be a lucky one's and not get the famous morning sickness, I could just feel it coming on this past week. I remembered that my friend Marlaina took preggie pop drops when she was pregnant so I had bought some last weekend. I took one in the car on the way to work and they actually do work, I felt a lot better. No food aversions to speak of so far, and everything else is going well. Still looking forward to my first ultrasound on the 21st, we hope we can hear a heartbeat!
9/13/11
Preggie Pop Drops
Chris and I had a blast last night at the Monday night Patriots Dolphins game, but unfortunately that comes with going to bed late and then waking up early for work. So, maybe the not getting much sleep last night didnt help me. Focusing on not throwing up in my car this morning was quite a task. I knew I wasn't going to be a lucky one's and not get the famous morning sickness, I could just feel it coming on this past week. I remembered that my friend Marlaina took preggie pop drops when she was pregnant so I had bought some last weekend. I took one in the car on the way to work and they actually do work, I felt a lot better. No food aversions to speak of so far, and everything else is going well. Still looking forward to my first ultrasound on the 21st, we hope we can hear a heartbeat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment