background

Ryan William Lightcap

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9/19/11

Grandma and Grandpop Robertson

We invited my Mom, Dad and brother Steve down for the weekend to tell them the surprise. My sister in law, Melissa, wasnt able to make it because of work travel. So when they arrived on Saturday afternoon we all went to have a drink. I poured myself one but never took a sip :) Then we gave my mom an "early birthday gift", it was a "Grandma give the best hugs" bib, she opened it up and for a minute looked at me and was a little stumped because she thought I was drinking. But, then figured it out and I told her I hadn't had a sip. They were all sooo excited!!! we got Melissa on the phone and I was able to share the news with her too, see the phone in the pic on the left, thats her :)Next, we invited Chris parents down on October 5th to suprise them with the news and we can't wait for that. It is hard to keep such a fun surprise a secret!
I am excited for Wednesday I have my first Ultrasound, we will maybe hear a heartbeat. I will be 6 weeks and 2 days then. Stay Tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment