He' s about the length of a banana this week and is actively kicking and flipping positions. Our little monkey :) I had a doc appt on thurs and everything is great. His heartbeat is about 145. So, I have been feeling him move for weeks now, but Chris finally felt him kick two big kicks last night! :)
We are working this month on setting up the nursery but need to sell our furniture in there first. Chris is going to put up a chair rail and we are painting the bottom a sage green and keeping the top the brown color. Then we already bought the crib, just need to give them the go ahead to deliver. Chris and I have been working on our registry and we got most of it set up on buy buy baby, babies r us and amazon. We love the buy buy baby store, it is super organized and easy to shop at. For those baby shoppers, you should definitely check out buy buy baby if you haven't already.
Happy Weekend Everybody!
1/7/12
Week 21 - Our Little Monkey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! I am so happy for you guys. Little boys are so much fun (and they are usually super snugly with mommy!).
ReplyDelete