On Thursday we headed up to Philly to spend the week with the Lightcap Fam. On Friday night we spent the night up in Stroudsburg at Lyndsey's for a Kerry/Lyndsey double baby bash party with some friends, and had a great time. It was so nice to catch up with friends and get everybody together. On xmas eve we got to spent some time with Grandma and Aunt Marie and went to mass at their church. Then, on xmas we headed up to Aunt Linda and Uncle Bob's house for a dinner. We got lots of nice gifts from the whole family, and got a lot of baby eagles stuff (now I need some more patriots stuff to counteract that, but I know that will happen with time), a eagles pillow pet from his Mom and Dad and some cute eagles onsies and bibs from Dave and his Aunt and Uncle. The eagles onsie from Dave was pretty funny "I may still slobber but I'm smart enough to know that the cowboys really do suck" hahah.
We got back in to Fort Lauderdale pretty late, at 2am, so we are looking forward to making it through the work week, then having a nice relaxing New Years weekend. We start the nursery prep in January! We have to sell the furniture and then Chris is going to put up a chair rail in the room and paint.
Me and Lyndsey touching belly's, although she is a lot further along :)
MORE PICS TO COME!

No comments:
Post a Comment