background

Ryan William Lightcap

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10/3/11

Week #8.. The Raspberry

The baby is 1/2 inch long, about the size of a rasberry.... a raspberry that is causing me a continual naseous feeling. It has been going on for the past couple weeks and I sure hope it stops soon. This whole "morning" sickness thing is such a mislabel, it's more like 24/7 sickness. I haven't been eating much, but forcing my self to eat so I dont starve the raspberry.
Here is a quick belly shot.. well not really a belly yet, just my normal pudge :-p


We cleaned out the raspberry's room closet. So, its empty now, but the office closet is full. I wanted to get a head start because there were a lot of boxes that needed time to sort and throw away stuff. We moved most of the stuff we had from there, to the office and the other guest room. The office closet was in need of shelving because it was out of control. We got this awesome deal for new wood closet shelving from Lowe's at about 75% off. Chris put it up and we got everything stacked in there. I wish I had a "before" picture, but I can share the "after" picture. With all the crap in the picture, you can probably imagine was it looked like without the shelving, haha.

Chris parents come in this Wednesday, we are so excited to share the news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment